
I am Canadian.
I was born in Canada and I've always lived here, except for 2 years spent at BYU.
But I almost failed this test. I got 27 out of 50. Check it out and see how you do. Leave your score in the comments so I can either feel better or worse about myself, depending on your score. I hope they don't revoke my citizenship...














11 comments:
I got 36--only one correct on the music section though--
I got 23. But after all I lived my first 6 1/2 years in the US.
Holy crap, I got 24. I suck. I totally thought I knew WAY more than I apparently do.
taylor got 37. She didn't do well on the music either. She must listen at school.
I got 34. Not bad for an American.
Oh and I did especially bad at the "home and native land section"
I will make all of you feel better. I only got a 19. But then, I am not even Canadian, just married to one. :)
33.
I aced the citizenship section and only got 2 in the "Say What" section
Canada's boring. I didn't know too much of that stuff, not to mention care about it. YET I LOVE CANADA. Just not the trivia part. The living here part! I started clicking "a" on every question half way through just to get to the end. so I got 19!
So, being OUT of the country for the last 20 years hasn't hurt me too much...I got 26. That's certainly not good but in the US educational system, it's probably good enough for a B, right??
You need to mass produce those darling hats and sell them online. Love it!
Ya...I want one of those hats too!!!
Post a Comment