And here, for your mocking fun viewing enjoyment is the proof.
I know Danielle is laughing her head off at my big hair. What can I say, it was the 80's. I am on the far right, wearing my roomie's shirt, but the striking navy and white striped ensemble is so mine. I bought it at Daniel Hector for 80 bucks – my own hard-earned money. I still have (and love) the pants. High quality stuff.
Yup, that's some big hair, all right.














10 comments:
Don't you dare let anyone make fun of that hair or those awesome outfits. You were the toast of the 80s...and look how skinny. In my dreams!
wow. There are no words. I'm glad someone else dressed me for most of the 80s and I don't have to own up to CHOOSING outfits that may (or may not) resemble your ensemble... yikes.
okay now...if we are talking about the 80's, you haven't seen pictures of me yet. SCARY....OHHH, AND THE HAIR...what where we thinking???
Hehehe....LOVE the stripes and the big hair! Very cute girl you are!!!
hahahaha....is all I got to say. Oh and I knew you were a stripes girl.
I'm stripes too. Just not THAT kind of stripes. And I can totally remember you looking like that. I always thought you had the prettiest hair growing up and wanted to be just like you! Good thing the 80's were gone by the time I hit the teenage years, I can't picture myself in that photo!
love the hair!
AAAAHHHhhaAAAHH!!! I love the hair! One of my younger relatives asked me the other day just how we got that ocean wave like bang to happen. Hairspray is always a good investment. Besides, you're just as gorgeous now as you were then!
I was only teasing because I could never get my hair that big (and believe me, I tried). I love the outfits... I was all about stripes because I had read somewhere it made your boobs look bigger. I wore a lot of stripes and I don't think it helped at all. Flash forward 20 years and I avoid stripes like crazy.
Oh the memories! Looking good girl! I'm sure B. & A. would be mortified to know that you made this public. :-)
Post a Comment