Saturday, September 20, 2008

How about both?



I made this baby quilt for a friend of Ed's. I liked how the fabric incorporated both stripes and polka dots. I think it turned out very cute and the minky fabric with little dots on it carries the polka dot theme onto the back. Soft and cute - what more could a baby want?








You know how some people are "stripe" people and some are "polka-dot" people? I tried to guess what kind of people each of my commentors were. I only got 5 out of 8 of you right. So what kind of person do you think I am? Stripes or Polka dots?

8 comments:

Neener said...

Maybe you are 50/50... no one said you had to like just one!
P.s. love the blanket

Bea said...

Polka dots I think!

The blanket is really really cute.

Rita said...

Darling blankie...and I'm gonna guess...hmmmm...stripes?

Sheila said...

Stripes

Nancy said...

def. stripes!

Lynette said...

I guess stripes too!

And that blankie is HECKA cute! I want one! Looks very snuggly!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I'm glad that I found your blog! I still remember being neighbors and in the ward together in Calgary. Your family has grown up so much and it's good to see that you are still making beautiful quilts. The zebra/stripes/polka dots one is gorgeous.

JeanneJohnson

Paula said...

where do you find your time is all i have to say! Cute blanket!