I think I'm more of a new friend...haha
Why was there no spot for "much younger" friend. 8 months lady, 8 months!
While I am a fairly decent knitter, apparently I need help organizing poll responses. By old friend I meant friends with whom I have been acquainted for a while. Like more than say, 8 months...
Yeah I know, just giving you a bad time.
I didn't get even a minute to check blogs all week. I voted...another NOT OLD friend :)
I voted! I voted! Its about all I did all week.
Post a Comment
Webring is owned by My Life In Stitches. Previous | Next | List Sites
6 comments:
I think I'm more of a new friend...haha
Why was there no spot for "much younger" friend. 8 months lady, 8 months!
While I am a fairly decent knitter, apparently I need help organizing poll responses. By old friend I meant friends with whom I have been acquainted for a while. Like more than say, 8 months...
Yeah I know, just giving you a bad time.
I didn't get even a minute to check blogs all week. I voted...another NOT OLD friend :)
I voted! I voted! Its about all I did all week.
Post a Comment