Love that lake. Your kids are so brave and talented on ski's. Next time i see Ed he is getting a hard time from me. A wet suit in 90F water???? That made me chuckle, and if he is wearing it so he doesn't get leg rash from his wicked spray then I will buy him a leg spray guard. haha
Wow! that's some impressive skiing. My next blog was going to be all about that ... but these pictures put us to shame. I think the Baines kids should teach us a few tricks...when they have a moment. It looks like you've had an extrordinary year of travel and quality fun/adventure with the kids. I really admire that.
5 comments:
great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun. I've only been water skiing 3 times in my life, but got up every time.
Love that lake. Your kids are so brave and talented on ski's. Next time i see Ed he is getting a hard time from me. A wet suit in 90F water???? That made me chuckle, and if he is wearing it so he doesn't get leg rash from his wicked spray then I will buy him a leg spray guard. haha
Nancy, Ed would wear a full wetsuit in Lake Powell! It's my favourite thing to tease him about too.
I love the High 5 picture!
Wow! that's some impressive skiing. My next blog was going to be all about that ... but these pictures put us to shame. I think the Baines kids should teach us a few tricks...when they have a moment. It looks like you've had an extrordinary year of travel and quality fun/adventure with the kids. I really admire that.
Post a Comment