
Before I blog about our slog to Little Beaver Dam, or the parade, or the 'Ole swimming hole or my whirlwind maritime tour, not to mention the Hermione toque finished and my lost best friend, let's indulge in a little narcissism. Narcissus was a Greek hero who fell in love with his own reflection in a pool of clear water, not realizing it was himself. There he perished, unable to leave the sight of his own beautiful physique. From this myth, Freud created the word narcissism, essentially, self-love or ego. Now I don't have a huge ego, but for some time I've been wondering who are all these visitors to my blog. I can name about 20 regular readers of my blog, but that cannot possibly account for the 7000+ visits. Heaven forbid I should ask you to reveal your name thus dispelling your lurker status, I will simply ask that that you take the poll on the side bar. This will enable me to vaguely know who is reading my blog. Either a) you are interested in knitting, b) you are an old friend of mine and enjoy seeing what I am up to in my old age, or c) you are my mom or my husband (or some other relation) and only read my blog to make me feel better.
Thanks for participating!














3 comments:
There are days when I check your blog more than once a day. Then my kids do to. We have been waiting and waiting for more stuff!
But I am also interested in knitting, particularly, what I might be able to get you to knit for me! I can't wait to wear my mittens! I even put them on the other day (I was looking for something else).
Sliiiightly interested in knitting but mostly AMAZED at your talent to do so. We're not related so I'm going to put myself in the friend category (minus the OLD descriptor) who likes to know what you're up to and how you keep any sanity and/or productivity as a mom of 5! You're on my "WOW" list :)
Post a Comment