Friday, November 20, 2009

Cultural Influence


My 4 year old drew this picture the other day.  It is a picture of Gary off Sponge Bob.  I think she is watching too much tv.   On the other hand, she saw me typing frantically of the computer and wanted to type some words.  I opened a document and she typed for 15 minutes or so.  Then she asked me to read what she had typed.  I did my best, reading every phoneme and making no sense whatsoever.  After listening intently to my discourse, her eyes lit up and she said, "I didn't know I was I writing in French!" 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that is way too cute!! I love kids explainations for things. And what an artist you are going to have on your hands. LOL! Hope she chooses a new medium soon though.

Rita said...

Way too cute and good for you for documenting it!

Bea said...

So cute! Looks like she's almost fluent too!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. How cute! This actually made me laugh, especially the drawing of Gary! Whatever you do, don't lose the pictures, kids love to see stuff they did when they were little.