Thursday, November 12, 2009

A little nightowl

I used to find it interesting that my newborn babies would sleep all day and then be awake all night.  I figure that was what they did in the womb; they were rocked to sleep all day as I walked around doing whatever it was I did all day, and then when I finally went to bed, they woke up.  So why would that change outside the womb - as annoying and inconvenient as that was?  That's why I love this little toque for a newborn baby.  A nightowl for a little nightowl.

4 comments:

Carla McDaniel said...

that is adorable. if i were having any more babies...(so not) i would pay you to make me one :)
he's adorable

Rita said...

Darling. Why don't you pop out another one to fit that on :)

Bea said...

Cute! Its a great little hat isn't it?

stewbert said...

omgosh that is CUTE!!!