Saturday, November 07, 2009

Lame-o

This blog is so lame.  There is little point to a knitting blog when one never gets any knitting done.  Maybe I should change it over to just a family blog.  Or a reading blog.  But then one would actually have to do some reading.  Argh.  What to do, what to do?

7 comments:

Rita said...

Are you kidding me?? NOT lame. And, you just posted three great knitting projects, all of which would bring big bucks on ebay, BTW!

I like it how it is. It's about you and your love(S). Leave it :)

Beth said...

This is a great blog because it's your life! So if it has family, reading, and knitting it's that more exciting!

Paula said...

Agree with other comments - keep up the great blogging!

Carla McDaniel said...

diddo the other comments. this is who you are, right? so why not keep bloggin' about it. i'm not a knitter, but i love seeing your work in progress and finished stuff. don't stop!!!!

Sheila said...

Don't change anything. Not all of us are knitters... but we all love you. So a combination of knitting, family and trips or whatever you are doing is just right for us.

Bea said...

I think you are doing a fabulous job. You blog is called my life in stitches which is exactly what your blog is. We see the teeny stitches that make a life, not all of them have to be knitting related.

Bainesster said...

Give it up, your blog sucks, you should quit, pull the plug. (I thought you needed a balanced opinion) Just Joking!!!:-)LOL More knitting please, I can't get enough of Julie's scarf, she wears it to bed with nothing else on!!!!!!!!

Cheers, your favorite Brother in Law