Monday, January 28, 2008

Craft Crossing

Did you ever imagine you could buy fabric with a knitting theme? Check out Knitmare on Elm Street for the cutest "knitting fabric". It would sure make a super cute knitting bag.... I love the depiction of all the "knitmares" that can happen with knitting. The project that goes on and on till you think you will die, the dog/cat destroying the knitting, the kid that doesn't appreciate the sweater so much. Honestly, some people are so creative!

If I had lots of money and a Subaru Legacy Wagon (the ultimate ski machine), I would get Ed this license plate:

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Here we all are at the top of the Bronze chair at Nakiska on Saturday.
Course if we were to ever have another kid, I would have to get this license plate for my Suburban!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Make your own license plates here.

1 comment:

Bea said...

Your right. Those fabrics would make good knitting bags. I just might have to wander over to that website :)