Friday, April 03, 2009

flower Friday


I haven't had any of my kid's artwork to display recently. So when I found these masterpieces behind a desk, I decided I would showcase them here at least, since I don't have them hanging on my walls anywhere. They were done by Erica in grade 5 in chalk pastels. Since the ever evasive Spring is still a long way off they can be a splash of colour in an otherwise brownish world.

8 comments:

Paula said...

I can't believe you didn't frame those. Go buy matching frames and put them together on a wall somewhere. They're beautiful!

Debbi said...

Those are really great!! What talent!

Anonymous said...

amazing artist!
Wow! I am impressed!

Neener said...

They are beautiful. I love the one with the trees. What talent!

Rita said...

Wowsers...does knitting prowess DNA exhibit in the next generation as drawing talent?! Beautiful.

Kat said...

Grade five!? amazing:)

Carla McDaniel said...

you have a very talented daughter! beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

What Backgound are you using mom?
--erica