My Life in Stitches is on a short break while I knit my way over the top of the world to explore China for a few days. I am equally excited and terrified for this adventure. I don't plan to blog from the Orient, but you never know. Wish me good luck and happy airplane knitting time.
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
Have a wonderful time!
you'll have to tell us all about your adventures in China. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Have a safe trip, happy knitting and see you when you get back!!
Have fun in China.
Have fun!
Eat a steamed bun for me!!!!!
YAY! have a super time and if I knew ANYTHING in Chinese, I'd put it here for you.
Enjoy!
Have a wonderful time... I am sure you will find lots of knitting time on that long plane ride. All the best to your family. Take lots of great photos eg...(the toilets, floors, sinks stuff like that... atleast that is what I did when I was in Japan...even the phones were different)
Ja nei
Post a Comment