I've discovered two new things that totally complement each other.
Knitting and Photography.
I taught my photographer friend to knit and now she knits the cutest things and takes amazing pictures of them. I'll admit that some of the appeal may have to do with the adorable baby in the picture, but take out the baby, and the way she showcases the knitting and the quality of her photography make her knitting look out of this world.
I'm kindof embarrassed of all the pictures I've ever posted on here before.
Don't believe me? Check this out:
This is her first project. A cute little tasseled baby toque.

This is her second project. An adorable little stocking baby toque.

Here is another toque I knit but gave to her to use for photo sessions. She's pure magic.

See what I'm talking about? knitting prowess+photgraphy talent=winning combination.
What's your favourite combo? I love mint with chocolate. Mmm, girl guide cookies. [ ;P Debbi]














1 comment:
very nice pictures and knitting too
Post a Comment