Be sure to tell her where you heard about the giveaway! And stay tuned for further info on all my China adventures coming as soon as I get over my jetlag :) :) :)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Free giveaway
I'm back from China and promise to fill you in on the adventure. But first, a good friend, creative superstar and brilliant blogger is having a giveaway. Who doesn't love a giveaway? So check out her blog, Precious Sadies, leave her a comment and enter to win this cute belt.
Be sure to tell her where you heard about the giveaway! And stay tuned for further info on all my China adventures coming as soon as I get over my jetlag :) :) :)
Be sure to tell her where you heard about the giveaway! And stay tuned for further info on all my China adventures coming as soon as I get over my jetlag :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Thanks for the promotion! You got yourself a total of 6 entries (1 for leaving a comment on my site, and 5 for posting this before you even posted about China!!) Get over that jet lag, and go and make a snowman!
Post a Comment