
Hi, I'm a
hand painted electric blue sock wool from Sleeping Dragon Yarns that My Life In Stitches (
hereinafter referred to as M.L.I.S.) bought in Utah on a trip last year. I am soft and maybe just a little bit wimpy. When I heard M.L.I.S. was going to China, I just had to be the yarn she picked to go along to fill the 22 hours of airplane knitting time. After all, I'm a Sleeping Dragon Yarn. If that isn't Chinese, I don't know what is. I knew just what pattern I wanted to be too.
Devil's Snare by Erica Lueder. I was destined to become the Chinese Blue Devils. This is my story.
4 comments:
Nice opening
sound so interesting...i love it!
HAHA, love the suspense! ;)
And love the reasoning for "Sleeping Dragon Yarn" in China. How very appropriate!
I'm admitting my un-creativeness here, but fill me in a bit more on teh MLIS thing sometime...is it you, or the yarn? You got all of mom's creativity I'm afraid! I just read all your china stuff...what an amazing trip. Seriously an experience of a lifetime eh? You did a great job journaling it.
Post a Comment