We moved here in January 1997. One of our first purchases was a washer and dryer. They have both served me well as our family has grown. Last summer the dryer got sick, but my handy husband managed to cure it of its ills. Two weeks ago, when the kids all got sick, the washer gave up the ghost. Handy husband proclaimed it unfixable and we bought a new one.
Here are the same 3 kids 12 years ago as compared to today. Scary, eh?
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Wow. Theres just a small difference in their size. :)
SO CUTE!!
Oh, I love the scrapbook page... I think every mother has pictures of their kids in washers. My how the kids have grown. I remember when you bought the house out in Cranston. What great memories. 12 yrs for us has given us a lot of homes to live in. We need to settle down somewhere.
Post a Comment