Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Not-y game

My friend Debbi plays a game on her blog. I call it the Not-y game. Now don't get your knickers in a knot, it's not what you think. What you have to do is say NOT when you really mean the opposite.
Let me demonstrate.

I did NOT go to Harry Potter tonight.
I did NOT enjoy the movie.
I did NOT notice any knitting content. Like when Dumbledore did NOT lift the Knitter's Own magazine from the loo. (Apparently he knits. Who knew?)
I did NOT notice all the sweaters/scarves in the movie.
I did NOT secretly take notes and create a pattern in my head for the cute little gray toque Hermoine wore.
I will NOT be knitting this anytime soon.
I could NOT wait to come home and blog about that cute little gray toque.
I did NOT wade through pages of google just so I could show you how cute it was.
Did I mention the cute little gray toque?
Loved. It.

2 comments:

teamZ said...

I did NOT love the toque too! ;)

Kat said...

I am so totally NOT excited to see that movie!