Happy Halloween everyone.
I guess there's no better time than Halloween to reveal my final skeleton. I picked Halloween as my deadline for this project, but I do not have it done. All that remains is half her hair and the sewing up - maybe 2/3 "work sessions". I started this Jean Greenhowe topsy-turvy doll back in January as a gift for my niece who loves dollies. (For an interesting history of topsy-turvy dolls, click here.) Her birthday came and went but I never finished the gift. Now I can't give her away. She has become too dear to me. So here she is in all her gory, dismembered glory, perfect for a Halloween post. ;-)
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Very cute. Why did you put her down?
still cute! :)
I have the crocheted doll that grandma tebbs made (i think) that her blanket wraps around her and she remains my fav doll to this day (even though she was never really "mine" but probably went through all you older sisters before me!)
Post a Comment