Thursday, January 21, 2010

My five year old sunshine

My little sunshine turned 5 today. 

While the past 5 years have totally flown by, I have enjoyed each and every one.  Miranda has always been an easy-going child (except when she insisted on wearing the same shirt and jeans for 6 months straight), happy, loving, sweet, friendly and kind.  She loves animals, the colour blue, movies, learning new things and growing up.  This morning she asked for a birthday smoothie for breakfast.  After I made her one, she tasted it and said, "This smoothie doesn't taste anything like birthdays!)  The she saw a very "twiggy" tree covered in frost and she said, "Whoa, that tree is having a very bad twig day."  I count her as one of my many blessings each and every day.  Happy Birthday, Miranda.


3 comments:

Sue-anne said...

Happy Birthday Miranda.
Court and Family

Bea said...

Happy Birthday Miranda!!

Tara said...

I can't believe she is five!!! It seems like just yesterday that I was sewing baby things for her. I am so EXCITED that you guys are all planning on coming out this summer. I will look forward to it all winter and spring!!