Wednesday, January 20, 2010
That kookie Christmas cactus of mine
I have the funniest Christmas cactus. I had ONE bloom back in November and now I have ONE bloom again. Very strange... At first I was sad because my cactus didn't bloom at Christmas, but now I'm happy I have (one) beautiful bloom to smile at everytime I walk up and down the stairs. Just goes to prove everyone doesn't have to be the same. Don't be afraid to do things at your own pace and in your own way. So long as you bloom where you are planted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
my mother in laws does the same thing :) they have a mind of their own and follow the beat of their own drum!!!
Well put. I won't be too hard on myself because I can't knit like you!!
Lovely.
Mine aswell started blooming in November, but mine is still blooming. I love it. Mine is very special to me.
My mother has a Christmas Cactus she inherited from my Grama, so it's better than 30 years old. It blooms at Christmas-ish and Easter-ish.
Post a Comment