Well, even though out east they are forecasting 6 more weeks of winter, here in Alberta, Balzac Billy has predicted that spring will start tomorrow. Yes, winter is over here in Calgary. I guess I shouldn't have bothered making these two adorable little newborn baby toques.

Well, whether you believe Billy or not, I'm still doing a first ever Blog giveaway. Leave a comment if you are having a baby in February and I will give you one of my Valentine inspired baby toques. (Since they are both girl toques, you better let me know if you are having a boy and I'll make a boy one.)














6 comments:
I protest. This giveaway is unfair to readers who have closed their uterus for business. But it is pretty amusing that you must have a large readership of women about to pop! Bless those fertile Cranstonites!
YES SCORE FOR BEING IN PAIN RIGHT NOW!- i love that black one with the hearts. yay for creative talentedness!
so not fair...i can't have anymore...but if i could, i'd like the black one with the hearts. does that count for anything??? :)
Hey Jackie, My baby was born in February...UMMMM 9 years ago....BUT I know she would love a toque....Just a bit bigger then baby size. LOL
I love that you call it a toque....cause here NO ONE knows what I am talking about.
They are all WEIrd!
i WOULD ALSO loVE TO PAY YOU FOR LEG WARMERS...gOSH I MISS THOSE Alberta chinook winds. I hope you get a few more days of winter!
Hope you win Bree!:) My boy will not need a toque when he is born in June:(
Yah for February babies! Thanks for thinking my 39 week body looked great, but BOO for saying that maybe I'll to 42 weeks!!!! Boo hoo! I'm going work very hard this week to have this baby and if I do......I'll be crossing my fingers for one of your beautiful hand knit hats. (ps, I have no clue what we are having!)
Post a Comment