Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Who doesn't love a snowman...with personality?

So a friendly little guy showed up on my lawn today.  Don't let his sign deceive you, he really just wanted to play dress-up.  First he showed his Olympic spirit...
Then he wanted to play Calgary Stampede...
Then he invited his friend over to play...


I really don't need any distractions from the knitting Olympics. Canada currently has 2 golds, 2 silver and 1 bronze. Time is ticking by.  I hope I don't let my country down.

3 comments:

Bea said...

Cute! (a little weird, but who doesn't need a snowman that can't decide what to wear??!)

houseofhud said...

Love the snowmen. So cute. It really was perfect snow for a snowman on Wednesday.

Rita said...

Hey! You'd better be careful with those Olympic mittens...they're a hotly sought after commodity! You can't get them anywhere that you're not will to fork out 4 times the original cost!!