Sunday, February 21, 2010

Teaser

I bet you are all just dying to know what colour I'm making my Olympic sweater.  Here's a hint:

I took an online colour quiz and learned something surprising.  Aside from a childhood love of orange, blue has always been my favourite colour.  Last summer I bought a new brown skirt.  I knit myself a purse out of... brown.  I even bought  brown souvenir wool in Halifax.  So my new Olympic sweater - you'll never guess *insert drum roll* - brown.  Hmmm... interesting.
So just for fun, I took this online colour quiz.  Somehow the results are not so surprising given my colour history lately... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and here i thought you were trying to trick me into thinking it would be blue....LOL...where can I pick up a pattern for this sweater? i think i can get mom to knit it for me...