Somehow I didn’t get pictures of all the kids, but I love this one of these two – who both go to the same school.
Wednesday, February 08, 2012
Back to school
Once school started I thought I would have my whole day to myself –but I found myself at the school a lot for meetings, doing school shopping, Christmas shopping, going on field trips and any number of busy things. Miranda didn’t transition easily to the longer day and had many tearful days.


Somehow I didn’t get pictures of all the kids, but I love this one of these two – who both go to the same school.
Somehow I didn’t get pictures of all the kids, but I love this one of these two – who both go to the same school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Awe, I can't believe that.
Wow, they grow up fast hey.
Post a Comment