Monday, February 06, 2012

Hello again...

So it’s been a while. A long while. Yes, I’ve been busy – insanely busy.


But I’ve been missing my blog.

An explanation of my absence:  lack of free time led to lack of picture taking and knitting which in turn led to lack of content for the blog.

So I kept telling myself the blog is dead.

And it seemed like no one else cared either. I kept saying if one person asks me why I haven’t been blogging anymore I’ll start it up again. But no one did.

Until yesterday. My mother-in-law brought it up. Then I thought who am I blogging for anyway? A fickle public or myself? After some soul-searching I’ve decided to start up the blog again.

Welcome back.

4 comments:

Tara said...

For what it's worth, I'm glad you started blogging again!

Debbi said...

Being that "absent" blogger, I know how annoying it can be when people make you feel like you're blogging for their entertainment and not for the original reasons...
so I never asked where you went, cuz I knew, somehow, if something was inherently wrong, I'd find out via the other million attachments we have! ;)

Glad to hear from you, if that makes a difference.
:P

Neener said...

I just figured you were as busy as I was. I finally got time to blog catch up. It is taking forever and I only feel like my sis in law reads my blog.

I do check everyday to see if you have updated. :) I enjoy reading your blog, seeing photos of your family. Lil jelous that you all snow and water ski. I don't know how you do it. We did find some time to snow ski together this winter for the first time and we had so much fun.

JeanneJ said...

I missed you! Glad you're back.