Thursday, February 09, 2012

Montana

Before we stored the boat for the winter we did one more Pine Coulee run.  The boys jumped off the bridge and we skied and tubed.  I have learned that it is harder to take pictures on Alberta lakes than on Montana lakes.  Montana lakes are smoother.
DSC09565DSC09579
DSC09584DSC09587
DSC09613
When we took the boat down to store it at Echo Lake we went out for a canoe/kayak.  Echo Lake was flooded this year.  Here are some pics.  Those are trees in what is now the middle of the lake.  And our friends’ poor boat house is now under water.  Bentley paddled in to check things out.
DSC09629
DSC09632DSC09634DSC09635
Love. Montana.

1 comment:

Neener said...

Ok, please tell my how you get to do all this fun stuff when your hubby is Bishop. Fill me in Sister.
I love these pics.
Maybe I need to move closer to you again.

Love Montana and especially Echo lake.