Miranda and I had fun climbing rocks in a dry stream bed while we waited.
Tuesday, February 07, 2012
End of Summer
We finished off the summer with a few mountain biking excursions to Moose Mountain with the boys. This entails loading all their bikes into the back of my van, driving them to the top of Moose Mountain (an hour out of Calgary) and driving back down the mountain to wait (and wonder if they will meet a bear, break an arm, crash into a tree, total their bike...you get the idea). They always arrive sans incident and we load up and do it again. All day. They never get tired.
Miranda and I had fun climbing rocks in a dry stream bed while we waited.
Miranda and I had fun climbing rocks in a dry stream bed while we waited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment