Monday, February 16, 2009

It's official

You may have thought I was a little cuckoo when I knit a birdhouse. You may have assumed I was old when you saw my 80's pics. But you will know I'm crazy when I tell you I am going to fly to China with my husband and 5 children. Oh, well, I hear knitting is big over there. Maybe I will fit right in, even with my 5 tall, blond/fair haired, blue-eyed children in tow. Maybe if we all walk around knitting. Heh, heh.
P.S. We are not really flying 1st class. We wanted to ship the kids in kennels, but well, that's inhumane.

11 comments:

Melanie said...

seriously? That is awesome, talk about a great experience for the kid, so fun!!!

Beth said...

My mom told me you guys were going over, wow that must be expensive. But it's an opportunity of a lifetime. I'm sure Bob and Anne will be so excited to see your family. Can't wait to hear how it all goes, so post lots of pictures and stories. Oh and good luck traveling with all the kids!

Debbi said...

wow. Fun! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

first class even!
Lucky you!
Do you by chance know karen Whibley Iversen? She and her hubby took their 5 kids last year I think. They stayed for 30 days.
How long are you going for?
I bet it will be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute boarding pass, "Bullknitter and family!" Knitting needles may be consider dangerous to bring in your carryon!

Rita said...

How exciting. I can't wait to hear the entire travel log when you get home.
Can you take your needles on the plane? That will kill you to have all of that down time without a yarn project or 10!!! I hope you can!!

Neener said...

Hey cute plane ticket, how did you make it and when are you going?

mskaz said...

WOW! When are you going? Good luck with that. You are brave.

Bea said...

Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Inhumane?
wow. Thanks.
I feel so loved.

Amber said...

You will have such a good time there. The kids will do fine on the long plane ride. My kids did fine and they are much younger. And there will be so much food and movies to keep them occupied that it will work out. My kids slept most of the way home too. Well I guess I did too. Enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures. And you aren't crazy for going there with 5 kids. :)