Thursday, February 05, 2009

A little bit of football talent

I must admit, I didn't watch the Superbowl, didn't know who was playing and didn't know who won. Football has never really been a fun sport for me. All I can remember of the high school football games I went to is freezing my tail off, hard cold bleachers and having no clue what was going on out on the field. But I found this video really interesting. These guys are good - as in exceptionally talented. Enjoy>

7 comments:

Kat said...

wow that was cool. I almost think its set up!lol

Debbi said...

those are pretty awesome, yah!

Carla McDaniel said...

i actually like football. i played it growing up. being on of the only girls on our block, amongst all boys, i had to play the 'boy' sports if i wanted to have any fun outside. football was my favorite sport. i even got tackled and tackled a few guys myself.
those were cool!!! amazing

Rita said...

Is that real?? If so, I'm impressed. If not, it's still awesome. My son is gonna love it!

Neener said...

I watched the superbowl and I enjoyed this footage alot better. THat was awesome.

Brett Kapcsos said...

so are they real or are they not? Keyrai thought they were pretty awesome and Brett thought they were pretty fake. cool anyway, I guess!

Brett Kapcsos said...

oh i guess i am logged in as brett right now...its really paula if you didn't figure that out!