
Well, unless you have a kickin' salsa recipe floating around (and I don't come from solid salsa stock myself), here are the steps you must follow to enable you to win.
1. Google "Best Salsa Recipe"
2. Rush out and buy the ingredients at your local grocery store
3. Enlist your favourite child/children to help chop and taste
4. Half the hot sauce and jalapeno pepper amounts
5. Win 3rd place.
Easy as pie.
Here's the recipe.
Ingredients
5 tomatoes (roma/plum), seeds removed and diced
2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeds removed
10 green onions
2 tbsp hot pepper sauce
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
Directions
Combine the tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, and onions in a blender or food processor and use the pulse setting to chop to preferred consistency. Pour into a bowl, add in the hot pepper sauce, lime juice, garlic powder, salt and black pepper, and serve.














3 comments:
Mmmmmm!!! Excellent recipe! I love good salsa and have been making it for many years now and must say you've got it down already.
Oh yeah, I see you have been reading Rick Riordon as well. Do your kids like it? My son is so in love with this series that I think he wants to become a half-breed. LOL
your ward always has something fun going on. Good job
Post a Comment