You know how sometimes a word, a picture or a joke will make you remember something else? Well, that joke my mom sent me the other day reminded me of a funny experience I had once. We were driving in Southern Alberta and I was knitting away, as usual. We passed a big Hutterite van. A few minutes later the same van pulled up beside us and the driver began motioning frantically behind him. I looked in his rear seat and there was a Hutterite lady waving her knitting at me. I waved mine back and gave her the thumbs up. Just wanted to share that with you. Thanks for listening.
P.S. Here is a little Hutterite video for you, filmed in Alberta BTW.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
Thats cute!:)
that's funny, too.
Love it.
When I was pregnant with my first, I told my Mom some of the names we were thinking of. She didn't like one specifically. She said it reminded of Hutterite names. Obviously, I didn't listen. I think all my names could pass as Hutterite names.
Post a Comment