

After knitting those mini
Mosey legwarmers for my friend, I had so much wool left over that I decided to knit matching mittens...and then a matching toque. If I hadn't ran out of wool, I would probably have made a scarf. I think I have just enough wool left to re-knit the fingers on my mittens. That acrylic just doesn't keep my fingers warm. I have to say, that toque looks cute on every single person who tries it on. I repeated the cable pattern found in the legwarmers and it really is a completely matched set. Now Erica wants a toque just like that. So I asked her what colour she would like and she said, "Cream". Now, I love cream. The colour and the milk product.When I was a kid, my family used to sell cream to the "Creamery" in town. I loved cream day because I always got a Creamsicle or a Fudgebar or a Revel. I love putting cream on my cereal. None of this half and half stuff. Give me real cream, real butter, real whipping cream or I'll pass, thank you very much. But I'm getting a little tired of knitting with cream. So I'm taking a break from cream and knitting some
denim legwarmers in an age 12. I love denim. I'll never get tired of knitting with denim. Will I?
Denim + legwarmers = irresistible. Lucky lucky someone.
7 comments:
I loved the legwarmers. Now the matching toque and mittens. It is too cute!
seriously, the whole set = awesome! They're super super cute!
They are totally cute so I can see why Erica wants some.
So cute!!! I especially love the toque.
you are seriously talented...
legwarmers and the whole set...gorgeous!
Can I pay you to knit me legwarmers for my 3 girls...Just like the ones you posted the picture of....and yes I want at least one cream pair!
I am serious!
I love them!
I am such a broken record...
You are so talented!! I love to see your creations and to read about how knitting keeps you sane...or not ;)
Post a Comment