Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Trendy? Me? Ha!

Ok. I am the first one to admit I am not really a fashion diva. Being allergic to shopping is the only thing that has saved me from being on What Not To Wear. Stacy and Clinton would love to get their hands on me. But today at the park, I saw the cutest boots.
This yummy mummy had a red coat and red stroller to match. She looked dressed for a photo shoot. Upon googling "plaid gumboots", I found my dream gummers. No more black with red or green trim. I want these babies.
I would like them a little better in a blue/green combo, but I think the pink is fun. And with all the puddles around here lately, I could put them to good use. Just in time for my birthday, ahem...

4 comments:

Bea said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them!!! I may have to get some too. I have to get some anyway for chores but why not look cute doing 'em?

Rita said...

You MUST get them...your little skinny stick legs would look adorable in a pair of these...especially with a matching long knitted scarf around your neck, flowing in the wind. Post pictures, pleeease!

Keb said...

those are cute! Where can you buy them, do you know?