Around yarn.
I went into Michaels and I couldn't resist.
Who could resist Jade Heather?
I am not worth my weight in wool.
To my credit I did knit 4 whole rows on the skeleton afghan. That's 1308 stitches. Just a drop in the
I told my kids they were not to let me go anywhere near a yarn store. I will never finish the skeletons if I keep casting on new projects. I promise I'll be better. Just as soon as I finish a mate for my new slipper sock.
Which I love to absolute pieces. Bring it on, Old Man Winter! I'm so ready for you.














4 comments:
I LOVE 'em!!!!!
It doesn't hurt to keep yourself entertained...
Wowsers. That IS a cute slipper sock. Congrats on the 4 afghan rows. I had no idea how many stitches each row had when I recommended you commit to 10 rows per day! YIKES!! Good luck you beautiful, JADE-lovin' knitter.
Is that pelted?? ha ha.
Post a Comment