
Uh-oh. I consider myself a knitting purist. Being a yarn snob, I try to only knit with natural fibres. And I only knit. I don't crochet. When someone asks me a crochet question, I turn up my nose and say, "I'm a knitter, I don't crochet." I do sometimes crochet cute edgings on flannel baby blankets for very special babies, and I did crochet a decorative edging around the lace bubblegum dress, but as a general rule, I just don't crochet. But I may have to eat my words. I just saw this pattern and I might have to make it. I'm not sure I can resist this colourful cotton baby blanket. Here's the pattern. Someone please remind me that I don't have the stamina for afghans.














6 comments:
that is a very cute pattern. i must agree
MLIS dear, you have no stamina for afghans. Also you do not crochet. Please remember this.
Its cute though.
Step away from the crochet hook. You DO NOT crochet! Knit it instead. My dad is the crocheter in our house and mom the knitter. He thinks he can crochet anything she knits, so, maybe you can go the opposite way.
Just DO IT!! I love it and I happen to crochet...a little...here and there.
CROCHET, CROCHET, CROCHET!!
dang. I love crocheting. Better than knitting. (put the needles down, it's not that I don't LIKE knitting, I just find crocheting more fun)
Post a Comment