Friday, June 12, 2009

Interpretation of Dreams

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed I was trying to call some friends long distance from my cell phone to ask them to bring something very important to my house. It was very important that they not forget it.
Then suddenly I was calling them all back (long distance on my cell phone) to tell them not to worry about bringing it.

The "thing" in question?



Their thumbs. As in digitis primis. As in "permanently affixed to the rest of the hand".

Interpretation, please? I mean it's not like they could really "forget" their thumbs or leave them home now that I didn't need them anymore!

3 comments:

Bea said...

Maybe you were really calling to say you needed help, but then it turned out that you didn't.

Rita said...

Hmmmm.

Maybe you're dying to knit mittens even though it's June but then you decided on woolen bikinis instead.

Maybe you needed a 'thumbs up', some sort of approval and then you decided on your own that you're OK.

I'm going to go with the last one and send you TWO thumbs up (virtually, of course, don't be scared to go to the mailbox) for being a great person :)

Happy Friday.

Anonymous said...

My interpretation? You have or wanted knowledge of something and want to make sure that your friends also have that same knowledge (maybe the gospel) but then you realized that those friends already had that essential piece and so did you!