OOOOh. I love this game. Although, I'm pretty sure that last time you asked this, you picked opposite what I did.I pick Stripes. Although, it may be because I'm more drawn to the colours than the blue. Still. Stripes.
Stripes! What is this for?
Polkadots+plaid. They look like they'd go great together.
I second dots plus plaid.
I like dots and plaid too.
if it is for you...Stripes....for a kid...dots!
Post a Comment
Webring is owned by My Life In Stitches. Previous | Next | List Sites
6 comments:
OOOOh. I love this game. Although, I'm pretty sure that last time you asked this, you picked opposite what I did.
I pick Stripes. Although, it may be because I'm more drawn to the colours than the blue. Still. Stripes.
Stripes! What is this for?
Polkadots+plaid. They look like they'd go great together.
I second dots plus plaid.
I like dots and plaid too.
if it is for you...Stripes....for a kid...dots!
Post a Comment